Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Castle Of A House At $138 Million

I'm renting an apartment right now in the city. It's cramped and neighbors are noisy. I've always wanted my own house so I decided to look around. My ambition led me to start the search but my expensive taste led me to stop. I ended up gazing in envy at this house from Forbes.com Most Expensive Homes 2007




This house at $138 million located in Updown Court, Windlesham, Surrey is bigger than Buckingham Palace. It has 103 rooms with several ballrooms and a garden that's 58 acres. The spiel mentions that it is an idyllic English country home for those flush with cash. The grand entrance is just enchanting. It also has a panic room (just right for the ridiculously rich and paranoid).



The house also boasts an indoor squash court, bowling alley, 50-seat cinema, helipads, space for eight limousines and a heated marble driveway. For more information contact Savills, Beauchamp Estates or Hamptons International.

No comments: